- Hobby Densetsu & Moe Yume
- My Collections Gallery!!!
- Kirameki Cafe
- Recommended PVC Figures!!! [April '09] (Updated 15th April '09)
- Anime TV vs DVD!!!
- All About Queen's Blade (Updated 6th April '09)
- Excellent Cosplayers!!! (Updated 3rd April '09)
- Local Toys' & Figurines' Shop
- All About Hirano Aya!!!
- BakaMeow's YouTube Video Gallery!!!
- UMS JCC Festival
- Adult Only *totally not for minors* Updated 24th Mar '09
- Nendoroid (ねんどろいど - nendoroido)(Updated, 11st Feb '09)
- All about Dolls '09 (Updated, 28th Nov '08)
- Study Japanese Language at "MANGA JAPANESE"?
- How to spot Fake Anime Merchandises/Figurines FAQ (by:MOE YUME)
- How to spot Fake Merchandises? (credited to KKNM)
- Tora Dora! PVC's Gallery
- 2009 Ikki Tousen Figure & Merchandises!!! (Updated 18th Dec '08)
- Recommended PVC Figures' Info (2008)!!!
Saturday, April 4, 2009
Anime TV vs DVD!!!
Anime in TV ver.
~censored or less nipple exposure and pantsu scene
~lack of ecchiness
Anime in DVD ver.
~provide distinct and uncensored nipple exposure or pantsu scene
DVD edition steamier than TV ver.
Rosario + Vampire Capu 2
Code Geass R2
Created this topic was to let TheBakaMeow's readers know more about today's anime market or so called "DVD Marketing".
More pictures will be added soon!!! STAY TUNE!!!
Articles and pictures credited to Sankaku.C